What we can do:
We only make vinyl cut stickers like Transfer Stickers and Vinyl Lettering. Sometimes it can also be made in multiple overlapping colors.
What is a Transfer Sticker?
Transfer Stickers are cut to the edge of the design leaving no background to the image. The spaces between shapes/letters/elements of the design will be completely cut out. For example, if the word “space” was being cut the area inside of the “p”, “a”, and “e” would all be plucked out. Because of the way they are cut they have transfer tape on top of the sticker and a backing sheet. You will have to use the transfer tape to apply the sticker since it will consist of a variety of individual elements.
What we don’t do:
We DO NOT make PRINTED stickers of photos, images or drawings.
We DO NOT make stickers that are too small or with too fine details and lines.
How to order a custom sticker:
If you like a custom sticker we need to know:
- What do you like to do (send also examples of photos or drawings);
- Maximum size, width or height (the other side will be proportionate);
- Quantity of stickers;
- Color among those available (see here)
You can also make the design for your sticker:
In this case the drawing must be VECTOR format only (AI, AFDESIGN, SVG, EPS, PDF, with no raster images inside) and must have the following characteristics:
- Make you sticker 1 color black;
- Make sure the solid parts of your design are at last 2 mm. thick;
- Make sure the removed areas in your design are at least 2mm. thick;
- Outline your fonts.