P001 - General prohibition sign
P002 - No smoking
P003 - No open flame
P004 - No thoroughfare
P005 - Not drinking water
P006 - No access for forklift trucks and industrial vehicles
P007 - No access for people with active implanted cardiac devices
P008 - No metallic articles or watches
P009 - No climbing
P010 - Do not touch
P011 - Do not extinguish with water
P012 - No heavy load
P013 - No activated mobile phone
P014 - No access for people with metallic implants
P015 - No reaching in
P016 - Do not spray with water
P017 - No pushing
P018 - No sitting
P019 - No stepping on surface
P020 - Do not use lift in the event of fire
P021 - No dogs
P022 - No eating or drinking
P023 - Do not obstruct
P024 - Do not walk or stand here
P025 - Do not use this incomplete scaffold
P026 - Do not use this device in a bathtub, shower or water-filled reservoir
P027 - Do not use this lift for people
P028 - Do not wear gloves
P029 - No photography
P030 - Do not tie knots in rope
P031 - Do not alter the state of the switch
P032 - Do not use for face grinding
P033 - Do not use for wet grinding
P034 - Do not use with hand-held grinder
P035 - Do not wear metal-studded footwear
P036 - No children allowed
P037 - Do not leave the tow-track
P038 - Do not swing the chair
P039 - Hot works prohibited
P040 - Do not set off fireworks
P041 - No leaning against
P042 - Not for pregnant women
P043 - Not for people in the state of intoxication
P044 - Use of smart glasses prohibited
P045 - No campfire
P046 - Do not stretch out of toboggan
P047 - Do not ram into toboggans
P048 - No running
P049 - No swimming
P050 - No snorkelling
P051 - No sub-aqua diving
P052 - No diving
P053 - No sailing
P054 - No windsurfing
P055 - No manually powered craft
P056 - No mechanically powered craft
P057 - No personal water craft
P058 - No towed water activity
P059 - No surf craft
P060 - No outdoor footwear
P061 - No jumping into water
P062 - No pushing into water
P063 - No body boarding
P064 - No surfing between the red-and-yellow flags
P065 - No kite surfing
P066 - No parasailing
P067 - No sand yachting
P068 - Do not expose to direct sunlight or hot surface
P069 - Not to be serviced by users
P070 - Do not put finger into the nozzle of a hydromassage
P071 - Do not cross barrier
P072 - No jumping down
P073 - Do not shut lid when burners are operating
P074 - Child seat installation prohibited
Use our cut decals to decorate anything you want. They are made with the best decals cut perfectly.
If you don't find the desired design, let us know and we will do our best to satisfy you. We can make decals up to 120 cm. wide and as long as you want...
Vinyl Transfer Sticker - Application Tape Included (paper or plastic).
- Film used: Oracal® 651G* (Gloss). View the Color Chart.
*In case of temporary out of stock of the chosen color, it will be replaced with the same or as similar as possible color of Avery Dennison® 500 Series.
- Sticker carved, therefore without background color or transparent adhesive parts.
- Durability: up to 5 years.
- Application: our stickers can be applied on even, smooth surfaces such as smooth walls, glass, windows, doors, tables, smooth metal, plastic surfaces, finished wood furniture, and in the bathrooms as well (bathtub, tiles, etc...), but not on rough walls, and more generally, on rough texture.
Before applying your stickers, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned to remove all dust, grit, grease or any obvious contaminants which will show up and spoil the final look of your design.
For wall applications, we recommend gloss and satin finish paint surfaces; the stickers may not adhere well to some mat paints. Freshly painted walls should be allowed to dry for 2 weeks before proceeding.
- Installation is simple, but be sure to thoroughly read all these application instructions first that you find here. For large stickers, follow this instructions here.
- Weatherproof (rain, sun, snow). Sea water resistant.
- Easy to remove, it doesn't damage the surface where it's applied.
- Resistant to temperatures from -40°C up to +80°C.
- Resistant to car washes (no rollers and no direct pressure jets).
- Options: you can choose the "Mirror" decal to install it inside the glass and visible from the outside.