M001 - General mandatory action sign
M002 - Refer to instruction manual/booklet
M003 - Wear ear protection
M004 - Wear eye protection
M005 - Connect an earth terminal to the ground
M006 - Disconnect mains plug from electrical outlet
M007 - Opaque eye protection must be worn
M008 - Wear foot protection
M009 - Wear protective gloves
M010 - Wear protective clothing
M011 - Wash your hands
M012 - Use handrail
M013 - Wear a face shield
M014 - Wear head protection
M015 - Wear high visibility clothing
M016 - Wear a mask
M017 - Wear respiratory protection
M018 - Wear a safety harness
M019 - Wear a welding mask
M020 - Wear safety belts
M021 - Disconnect before carrying out maintenance or repair
M022 - Use barrier cream
M023 - Use footbridge
M024 - Use this walkway
M025 - Protect infants' eyes with opaque eye protection
M026 - Use protective apron
M027 - Install or check guard
M028 - Install locks and keep locked
M029 - Sound your horn
M030 - Place trash in the bin
M031 - Use guard to protect from injury from the table saw
M032 - Use footwear with anti-static or anti-spark features
M033 - Lower safety restraining bar on ski chairlift
M034 - Raise safety restraining bar on ski chairlift
M035 - Exit towpath after falling
M036 - Keep ski tips up
M037 - Close and secure the hatch (lifeboat launch sequence)
M038 - Start the motor (lifeboat launch sequence)
M039 - Lower the lifeboat to the water (lifeboat launch sequence)
M040 - Lower the lifeboat to the water (lifeboat launch sequence)
M041 - Lower the rescue boat to the water (lifeboat launch sequence)
M042 - Release the hooks holding the lifeboat (lifeboat launch sequence)
M043 - Start the water spray for the lifeboat (lifeboat launch sequence)
M044 - Start the air supply for the lifeboat (lifeboat launch sequence)
M045 - Release the ropes (gripes) (lifeboat launch sequence)
M046 - Secure gas cylinders
M047 - Use breathing equipment (SCBA)
M048 - Use gas detector
M049 - Use personal protective equipment for sport
M050 - Exit sled-toboggan to the left
M051 - Exit sled-toboggan to the right
M052 - Keep a safe distance between sleds (toboggans)
M053 - Wear personal floatation device (PFD) (lifejacket)
M054 - Supervise children during aquatic activities
M055 - Keep out of the reach of children
M056 - Ventilate before and during entering
M057 - Ensure continuous ventilation
M058 - Entry only with supervisor outside
M059 - Wear laboratory coat
M060 - Hold the trolley handle
Use our cut decals to decorate anything you want. They are made with the best decals cut perfectly.
If you don't find the desired design, let us know and we will do our best to satisfy you. We can make decals up to 120 cm. wide and as long as you want...
Vinyl Transfer Sticker - Application Tape Included (paper or plastic).
- Film used: Oracal® 651G* (Gloss). View the Color Chart.
*In case of temporary out of stock of the chosen color, it will be replaced with the same or as similar as possible color of Avery Dennison® 500 Series.
- Sticker carved, therefore without background color or transparent adhesive parts.
- Durability: up to 5 years.
- Application: our stickers can be applied on even, smooth surfaces such as smooth walls, glass, windows, doors, tables, smooth metal, plastic surfaces, finished wood furniture, and in the bathrooms as well (bathtub, tiles, etc...), but not on rough walls, and more generally, on rough texture.
Before applying your stickers, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned to remove all dust, grit, grease or any obvious contaminants which will show up and spoil the final look of your design.
For wall applications, we recommend gloss and satin finish paint surfaces; the stickers may not adhere well to some mat paints. Freshly painted walls should be allowed to dry for 2 weeks before proceeding.
- Installation is simple, but be sure to thoroughly read all these application instructions first that you find here. For large stickers, follow this instructions here.
- Weatherproof (rain, sun, snow). Sea water resistant.
- Easy to remove, it doesn't damage the surface where it's applied.
- Resistant to temperatures from -40°C up to +80°C.
- Resistant to car washes (no rollers and no direct pressure jets).
- Options: you can choose the "Mirror" decal to install it inside the glass and visible from the outside.