W001 - General warning sign
W002 - Explosive materials
W003 - Radioactive material or ionizing radiation
W004 - Laser beam
W005 - Non-ionizing radiation
W006 - Magnetic field
W007 - Floor-level obstacle
W008 - Drop or fall hazard
W009 - Biological hazard
W010 - Low temperature hazard
W011 - Slippery surface
W012 - Electricity hazard
W013 - Guard dog
W014 - Forklift truck and other industrial vehicles
W015 - Overhead or suspended load
W016 - Toxic material
W017 - Hot surface
W018 - Automatic start-up
W019 - Crushing by moving parts
W020 - Overhead obstacle
W021 - Flammable material
W022 - Sharp element
W023 - Corrosive substance
W024 - Crushing of hands
W025 - Counter-rotating rollers
W026 - Battery charging
W027 - Optical radiation
W028 - Oxidizing substance
W029 - Pressurized cylinder
W030 - Hand Injury in Press
W031 - Hand injury from rapid movement of workpiece in press brake machine
W032 - Rapid movement of workpiece in press brake machine
W033 - Barbed wire
W034 - Bull
W035 - Falling Parts
W036 - Fragile roof
W037 - Injury from automated or remote-controlled vehicles
W038 - Sudden loud noises
W039 - Falling Ice Spikes
W040 - Roof avalanche
W041 - Breathing hazard
W042 - Arc flash hazard
W043 - Thin ice
W044 - Slipway
W045 - Water skiing or towed water activity area
W046 - Surfing
W047 - Deep water
W048 - Shallow water
W049 - Submerged objects
W050 - Sudden drop in swimming pool
W051 - No guard rail and unprotected edges
W052 - Unstable cliff edge
W053 - Unstable cliff
W054 - Sharks
W055 - Sewage effluent outfall
W056 - Tsunami hazard zone
W057 - Strong currents
W058 - Boating area
W059 - Wheeled beach vehicles; land surfing; sand yachting; wind carts
W060 - Incoming tides
W061 - Quicksand, mud, deep mud, or silt
W062 - Kite surfing
W063 - Parasailing
W064 - Strong winds
W065 - High surf or large breaking waves
W066 - Sudden drop to deep water
W067 - Alligators, caymans and crocodiles
W068 - Falling into water when stepping on or off a floating surface
W069 - Jellyfish
W070 - Step down
W071 - Substance or mixture presenting a health hazard
W072 - Substance or mixture that can cause an environmental hazard
W073 - Large-scale fire zone
W074 - Tornado zone
W075 - Active volcano zone
W076 - Debris flow zone
W077 - Flood zone
W078 - Landslide zone
Use our cut decals to decorate anything you want. They are made with the best decals cut perfectly.
If you don't find the desired design, let us know and we will do our best to satisfy you. We can make decals up to 120 cm. wide and as long as you want...
Vinyl Transfer Sticker - Application Tape Included (paper or plastic).
- Film used: Oracal® 651G* (Gloss). View the Color Chart.
*In case of temporary out of stock of the chosen color, it will be replaced with the same or as similar as possible color of Avery Dennison® 500 Series.
- Sticker carved, therefore without background color or transparent adhesive parts.
- Durability: up to 5 years.
- Application: our stickers can be applied on even, smooth surfaces such as smooth walls, glass, windows, doors, tables, smooth metal, plastic surfaces, finished wood furniture, and in the bathrooms as well (bathtub, tiles, etc...), but not on rough walls, and more generally, on rough texture.
Before applying your stickers, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned to remove all dust, grit, grease or any obvious contaminants which will show up and spoil the final look of your design.
For wall applications, we recommend gloss and satin finish paint surfaces; the stickers may not adhere well to some mat paints. Freshly painted walls should be allowed to dry for 2 weeks before proceeding.
- Installation is simple, but be sure to thoroughly read all these application instructions first that you find here. For large stickers, follow this instructions here.
- Weatherproof (rain, sun, snow). Sea water resistant.
- Easy to remove, it doesn't damage the surface where it's applied.
- Resistant to temperatures from -40°C up to +80°C.
- Resistant to car washes (no rollers and no direct pressure jets).
- Options: you can choose the "Mirror" decal to install it inside the glass and visible from the outside and/or choose the "Negative" design for a beautiful effect or to use as a paint mask.