E001 - Emergency exit (left hand)
E002 - Emergency exit (right hand)
E003 - First aid
E004 - Emergency telephone
E005 - Direction arrow (90° angle)
E006 - Direction arrow (45° angle)
E007 - Evacuation assembly point
E008 - Break to obtain access
E009 - Doctor
E010 - Automated external heart defibrillator
E011 - Eyewash station
E012 - Safety shower
E013 - Stretcher
E014 - Child seat presence and orientation detection system (CPOD)
E015 - Drinking water
E016 - Emergency window with escape ladder
E017 - Rescue window
E018 - Turn anticlockwise (counterclockwise) to open
E019 - Turn clockwise to open
E020 - Emergency stop button
E021 - Protection shelter
E022 - Door opens by pushing on the left-hand side
E023 - Door opens by pushing on the right-hand side
E024 - Evacuation temporary refuge
E025 - Emergency hammer
E026 - Emergency exit for people unable to walk or with walking impairment (left)
E027 - Medical grab bag
E028 - Oxygen resuscitator
E029 - Emergency escape breathing device
E030 - Emergency exit for people unable to walk or with walking impairment (right)
E031 - Shipboard general alarm
E032 - Shipboard assembly station
E033 - Door slides right to open
E034 - Door slides left to open
E035 - Liferaft knife
E036 - Lifeboat
E037 - Rescue boat
E038 - Liferaft
E039 - Davit-launched liferaft
E040 - Lifebuoy
E041 - Lifebuoy with line
E042 - Lifebuoy with light
E043 - Lifebuoy with line and light
E044 - Lifejacket
E045 - Child's lifejacket
E046 - Infant's lifejacket
E047 - Search and rescue transponder
E048 - Survival craft distress signals
E049 - Rocket parachute flare
E050 - Line-throwing appliance
E051 - Two-way VHF radiotelephone apparatus
E052 - Emergency position indicating radio beacon
E053 - Embarkation ladder
E054 - Marine evacuation slide
E055 - Marine evacuation chute
E056 - Survival clothing
E057 - Door opens by pulling on the left-hand side
E058 - Door opens by pulling on the right-hand side
E059 - Escape Ladder
E060 - Evacuation chair
E061 - Water life-saving equipment
E062 - Tsunami evacuation area
E063 - Tsunami evacuation building
E064 - First aid responder
E065 - Natural disaster outdoor refuge area
E067 - Evacuation mattress
E068 - Lifebuoy with light and smoke
E069 - Person overboard call point
E070 - Evacuation lift for people unable to use stairs
Safe Condition (Crescent)
E003C - First aid
E004C - Emergency telephone
E009C - Doctor
E010C - Automated external heart defibrillator
E011C - Eyewash station
E012C - Safety shower
E013C - Stretcher
E027C - Medical grab bag
E028C - Oxygen resuscitator
E029C - Emergency escape breathing device
E064C - First aid responder
E067C - Evacuation mattress
Use our cut decals to decorate anything you want. They are made with the best decals cut perfectly.
If you don't find the desired design, let us know and we will do our best to satisfy you. We can make decals up to 120 cm. wide and as long as you want...
Vinyl Transfer Sticker - Application Tape Included (paper or plastic).
- Film used: Oracal® 651G* (Gloss). View the Color Chart.
*In case of temporary out of stock of the chosen color, it will be replaced with the same or as similar as possible color of Avery Dennison® 500 Series.
- Sticker carved, therefore without background color or transparent adhesive parts.
- Durability: up to 5 years.
- Application: our stickers can be applied on even, smooth surfaces such as smooth walls, glass, windows, doors, tables, smooth metal, plastic surfaces, finished wood furniture, and in the bathrooms as well (bathtub, tiles, etc...), but not on rough walls, and more generally, on rough texture.
Before applying your stickers, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned to remove all dust, grit, grease or any obvious contaminants which will show up and spoil the final look of your design.
For wall applications, we recommend gloss and satin finish paint surfaces; the stickers may not adhere well to some mat paints. Freshly painted walls should be allowed to dry for 2 weeks before proceeding.
- Installation is simple, but be sure to thoroughly read all these application instructions first that you find here. For large stickers, follow this instructions here.
- Weatherproof (rain, sun, snow). Sea water resistant.
- Easy to remove, it doesn't damage the surface where it's applied.
- Resistant to temperatures from -40°C up to +80°C.
- Resistant to car washes (no rollers and no direct pressure jets).
- Options: you can choose the "Mirror" decal to install it inside the glass and visible from the outside and/or choose the "Negative" design for a beautiful effect or to use as a paint mask.